Avenoc® Suppositories combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat hemorrhoids with the soothing effect of cocoa butter*.
- Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as soreness, itching and burning*.
Directions (adults only)
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Insert suppository rectally morning and night. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS - Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS - Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS - Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
- *The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- For rectal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.