Camilia® 15 doses
Along with the joy and anticipation of a baby’s first tooth can come discomfort, irritability and sleeplessness. Until those first pearly whites emerge, little gums can become inflamed and sensitive. For temporary relief of these symptoms, there’s Camilia. This gentle homeopathic medicine comes in pre-measured, individual doses that are kid-friendly and easy to swallow. Naturally free of sugar and preservatives, it leaves no unpleasant taste. More importantly, Camilia won’t mask any symptoms that could lead to the discovery of a more severe health problem.
Camilia is made of naturally-sourced active ingredients and has no known side effects. It can be used with other medications. This product will not numb your baby’s throat or interfere with normal gag reflexes.
- Recommended for children 1 month of age or older
- Convenient, sterile, single-use doses
- No benzocaine, preservatives, flavors, dyes, sugar, or artificial sweeteners
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability
- Helps in relieving minor digestive disorders associated with teething
Serving Size: 1 vial (0.034 fl oz each)
Servings per container: 30
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
Inactive ingredient: alcohol, purified water
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.