Cough & Bronchial Syrup, ZINC formula by B&T®
Cough Suppressant & Expectorant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- Soothes the throat
- Helps clear bronchial congestion
- Maximum Strength
- Fast, Natural Relief
- Non-Drowsy Formula
Adults & children 12 years of age & older: 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 12 teaspoons in a 24 hour period. Children under 12 years of age: Consult your doctor.
Serving Size: 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) Syrup
Servings per container: 23-11 depending on the serving size you choose
- Antimonium sulphuratum aureum 8X: Cough Suppressant* (dry, hard cough); Decongestant*
- Bryonia alba 3X: Cough Suppressant* (hacking, painful cough); Expectorant*
- Drosera rotundifolia: Cough Suppressant* (dry, barking cough); Expectorant*
- Eucalyptus globulus 3X: Cough Suppressant* (irritative cough); Pain Reliever*
- Ipecacuanha 4X: Cough Suppressant* (irritating, tickling cough)
- Spongia tosta 3X: Cough Suppressant* (dry, barking cough)
- Zincum gluconicum 1X: Cough Suppressant* (spasmodic cough)
Other Ingredients: fructose, glycerin, purified water.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis. Cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product does not contain gluten, dairy, or soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.