A safe, effective, medical food for osteoarthritis (OA).
For the dietary management of osteoarthritis and musculoskeletal inflammation related to athletic or other physical activity.
ARTHROBEN™ provides a four-pronged approach for the dietary management of osteoarthritis
- Reduces inflammation
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration
- Increases joint mobility and function
- Stimulates joint repair—providing nutritional building blocks for cartilage and ligaments
- Flavocoxid is a special blend of flavonoids, which are natural, health-promoting compounds found in plants.
- Reduces inflammation associated with arthritis
- Potent antioxidant activity—reduces free radicals that damage arthritic joints
- Proven as effective as the medication naproxen in managing knee osteoarthritis
- Virtually no negative side effects—unlike non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Gentle on the GI tract
- Little or no effect on prothrombin times (PT) in patients taking warfarin (Coumadin)
FORTIGEL® and VERISOL®
FORTIGEL® and VERISOL® are specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides® derived from a patented process of hydrolysis of type I collagen-the main component of tendons, ligaments and cartilage in joints and intervertebral discs.
- Both provide building blocks for joint repair
FORTIGEL® stimulates synthesis of collagen type I and II, along with the renewal of other important components of joints
FORTIGEL® has been demonstrated to improve osteoarthritis in over 16 human clinical trials
VERISOL® boosts collagen metabolism of the skin, helping to improve the skin’s structure and appearance:
- Increases skin hydration
- Lessens wrinkle formation
Promotes skin regeneration
Available in the following 3 flavors: Apple, Lemon-lime, or unsweetened/unflavored.
Recommended Use: Mix 11 grams (approx. 1 ½ tablespoons) in 8 ounces of water ounce per day, or as directed by a physician.
Serving Size: 1 ½ Tbsp (11g)
Servings per container: 21.8 (240g)
Flavocoxid 250 mg
FORTIGEL® 5 g
VERISOL® 2.5 g
Other Ingredients (unflavored option): Natural taste enhancer, silicon dioxide.
Other Ingredients (lemon-lime option): Natural lemon lime flavor, tapioca dextrin, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
Other Ingredients (apple option): Natural green apple flavor, tapioca dextrin, natural flavor, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
ARTHROBEN™ is a medical food, not a drug
A medical food is an FDA regulated category of products intended for the dietary management of a disease or condition that has distinct nutritional requirements. Unlike drugs, the ingredients in medical foods must be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS). Typically, medical foods are not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with prescription or over-the-counter drugs.