Camilia is an excellent liquid homeopathic supplement for soothing symptoms of teething. This product is safe and works naturally with your baby’s body.
Camilia is packaged in sterile, shatterproof single-dose tubes (vials). This eliminates the need for preservatives and guards against contamination—a feature appreciated by parents with a teething baby. When babies are not their most cooperative, just snap off the cap and squeeze the tube’s pre-measured liquid into the infant’s mouth. There’s no wrestling with your child over this clear, tasteless liquid.
This small amount (.034 fl oz) is absorbed sublingually without numbing the gums or affecting the gag reflex. No messy clean-ups. No need to know the child’s weight. And no need to worry about applying gel to the correct area with your finger or about an infant potentially choking.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability
- Helps in relieving minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething
- Children 1 month of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
Serving Size: 1 vial (0.034 fl oz each)
Servings per container: 30
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
Inactive ingredient: purified water
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).