Luffeel nasal spray is effective in the treatment of hay fever, the carefully chosen ingredients in Luffeel complement each other in order to address a broad spectrum of nasal and ocular allergic symptoms, such as runny and stuffy nose, sneezing, and itchy and watery eyes.
- Suitable for children and adults
- Scientifically demonstrated efficacy
- The combination of both tablets and nasal spray offers significant relief from the most common symptoms of hay fever; the nasal spray locally modulates and promotes regulation of the inflamed mucous membranes through its decongestant and desensitizing properties while the tablets work systemically to relieve allergic rhinitis
- May be used at the onset of symptoms or even in prevention
- Sold on the international market for over 13 years
- May be combined to other natural or conventional medications (no known medicinal interactions) and is suitable for long-term treatments
100 ml contains: medicinal ingredients: Galphimia glauca D4, D12, D30; Luffa operculata D4, D12, D30 10 g each; Histaminum D12, D30, D200; Sulfur D12, D30, D200 5 g each. Non-medicinal ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate monobasic (dihydrate), sodium phosphate dibasic (dihydrate), purified water.
Adults, 12 years and older, in general, 1-2 sprays into each nostril 3-5 times a day. In acute cases, 1-2 sprays into each nostril, every ½ to 1 hour, up to 6 times for the first day; then resume general dosage. Otherwise, use as directed by a homeopathic practitioner or physician.