NeoRelief - Menstrual Pain & Cramps
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Our gentle, clear, odorless gel provides soothing relief for menstrual-related pain, but it shouldn’t replace discussion with your doctor about prolonged menstrual pain.
- Temporary relief of menstrual symptoms such as menstrual pain and cramping
- Patent pending blend of botanicals and minerals for alternative pain relief
- Clear, non-staining, odorless gel formula
- Easily absorbed and alcohol free
- Women 8 years of age and older, apply a thin layer of gel on lower abdomen and lower back.
- Do not use with other topical remedies or lotions.
- Apply as needed for relief.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Keep out of eyes, open wounds, and mucous membranes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or persists or if a rash develops.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Tamper-evident for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
- Report serious side effects to 800.538.1455.
Topical analgesics: Apis, Arnica, Belladonna, Bryonia, Cimicifuga, Cyclamen, Jonesia, Kali Carb., Lilium, Rhamnus Calif., Sabina
Relief of cramping: Bellis, Cactus, Caulophyllum, Colocynthis, Gelsemium, Viburnum
All active ingredients are HPUS and in equal parts 4X potency. HPUS indicates active ingredients are in the official Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States (HPUS), following homeopathic standards of strength, quality, purity, and packaging.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Fulvic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Ultrez-10 Polymer