- Clinically shown to reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes*
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including*:
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women*
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily*
Label and Supplement Facts
Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731™) [Providing 2
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (cellulose acetate phthalate, glycerol triacetate, ammonium hydroxide, hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol).
Directions: Take one tablet daily with breakfast with 8 oz. of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
†Also, known as Siberian rhubarb root.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.