SpectraZyme® Gluten Digest
This advanced formula features Tolerase® G:
- Unique, proline-specific endoprotease isolated from Aspergillus niger
- Shown to help break down gluten proteins in humans, in vitro, and in a gastrointestinal model*
- Designed to be active in the acidic stomach environment*
- Clinically demonstrated to help break down gluten before it reaches the small intestine, which is key to supporting health outcomes
- Promotes healthy digestive function*
- Designed to offer a more reliable and efficient approach for gluten digestion support*
- Provides digestive support for those avoiding dietary gluten*
- Convenient packet option also available
Label and Supplement Facts
Prolyl Endopeptidase† (from Aspergillus niger)
**Daily Value not established.
†As Tolerase® G. Tolerase® G is a registered trademark of DSM.
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules with each meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, vegan, and gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: Tolerase® G is not intended to replace a gluten-free diet. Tolerase® G is not intended to treat or prevent celiac disease.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.