UltraGI Replenish® Medical Food
- Formulated with prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) and nature-identical human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs, as PreBiome 2’-FL™)
- IMOs encourage production of short-chain fatty acids to address mucosal and intestinal issues
- Nature-identical HMOs as 2’-fucosyllactose (PreBiome 2’-FL™) selectively nourish beneficial bacteria to promote intestinal microbial balance
- Sustamine® is an advanced alanine-glutamine dipeptide designed for enhanced absorption, stability, and solubility
- L-glutamine is a valuable energy source for intestinal mucosal cells
- Contains a total of 15 g protein per serving—12 g of pea/rice protein blend and 3 g of added amino acids and Sustamine®
- Provides essential nutrients to address malabsorption, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Antioxidant nutrients (e.g., vitamins C and E) to combat free radicals, including those that contribute to mucosal oxidative stress
- Zinc as zinc gluconate to support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
Label and Supplement Facts
2 Scoops (41 g)
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat†||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving*|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1,360 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||150 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||2,060 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1,060 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||1,810 mg|
|L-Lysine** (as L-lysine HCl)||1,650 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1,190 mg|
|Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)|
|Each Serving Contains:||% RDI|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1,250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||170 %|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||185.2 mcg||45%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1.5 mcg||25%|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg||25%|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||400 mg||*|
|2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL)||2 g||*|
Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligisaccharide, rice protein concentrate, 2’-fucosyllactose powder, natural flavors, Dutch processed cocoa powder, flaxseed, high oleic sunflower oil, organic cane sugar, L-lysine HCl, dextrose, medium chain triglycerides , L-leucine, silica, L-valine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin), and Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract.
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (41 grams) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water. Take twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
CAUTION: This medical food has not been studied in children and pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
^FLO Fair Trade Certified
* Contributed by pea protein, added amino acids, rice protein, Sustamine®, and cocoa powder
** Essential amino acid
*** Conditionally essential amino acid
†Saturated fat content is contributed by medium chain triglycerides
††15 g total protein with added amino acids: L-lysine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, and Sustamine®
†††As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
‡Sustamine® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD.
‡‡Daily value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.