VEGA™ Protein & Greens
- 20 g of plant-based protein
- 2 servings of greens
- 110 calories and no sugar added
- Non-GMO and Certified Vegan
- Made without dairy, soy artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners
- Protein & Greens gives your on-the-go snack or breakfast a boost with 20 grams of plant-based protein—from SaviSeed (sacha inchi), hemp, pea and sprouted whole grain brown rice protein—delivering all essential amino acids.
- Papaya extract is added as a natural source of digestive enzymes. With this addition, you can more fully digest the protein, and get the most nutrition possible out of every serving.
Equivalent to two servings of greens
- Including kale, spinach, broccoli, and alfalfa, Protein & Greens is so healthy, delicious, and easy-to-make that fitting the goodness of greens into your on-the-go life will feel—and taste!—like a piece of cake.
- Yes, you can get the protein and greens you crave, without having to sacrifice taste or nutrition. Protein & Greens is non-GMO, gluten-free, and contains no added sugar, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
Complete Multisource Protein
- Sprouted whole grain brown rice, pea, hemp and SaviSeed protein combine to create 20 grams of complete protein with a balanced amino acid profile.
- Say hello to kale, spinach, broccoli and alfalfa in your smoothie. Each serving of Protein & Greens has two servings of greens. Going green never tasted so good.
- A natural source of digestive enzymes.
Instructions: Mix Protein & Greens with water, juice or non-dairy beverage, shake and go! Or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe.
Serving size: 1 scoop
Servings per container: 19-21
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A||60 mcg||6%|
|Vitamin C||5 mg||6%|
|Vitamin K||67 mcg||60%|
Ingredients: Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Spinach Powder, Natural Flavors, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Kale Powder, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Sacha Inchi Protein, Organic Alfalfa Grass Powder, Papain Powder, Broccoli Powder
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.