Wellness Essentials® Women
Enhance your heart health, bone health, and overall wellness daily. Wellness Essentials Women is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to help you stay active and vital and maintain overall health*.
Each once-daily packet provides:
- Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® with Iron is the "smart multi" with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health and activate health potential*.
- Bone density support: Cal Apatite Bone Builder® Extra Strength goes beyond calcium with purity-tested MCHC - a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and bone growth factors to help maintain bone strength*.
- Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity*.
Each once-daily packet contains: 2 PhytoMulti™ with Iron tablets, 2 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored® softgels, and 2 Cal Apatite® 1000 tablets.
Label and Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Packet
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Cholesterol||less than 5mg||<2%|
|Vitamin A [50% from mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||120 mcg||150%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||25 mg||1,667%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||1,250%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||3,333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||75 mg||750%|
|Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate)||674 mg||67%|
|Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate)||18 mg||100%|
|Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate)||348 mg||35%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)||50 mcg||67%|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate†† (MCHC)||2,000 mg||**|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||25 mg||**|
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)||10 mg||**|
Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
|Marine Lipid Concentrate||2 g||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||600 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg||**|
PhytoMulti with Iron:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (sradine, anchovy, and mackerel).
Cal Apatite Bone Builder Extra Strength:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Contains fish oil. Do not use if allergic to fish oil
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Products included are Gluten Free.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- IRON WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control cancer immediately.
*These statements have not be evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.